All club and team officials/volunteers (coaches, assistant coaches, managers, female designates, etc.) of GVUSC age 19 and over MUST complete a criminal record check.
Criminal record checks are at no cost to you as a club or team official/volunteer:
- Log in to the following website:
- Enter access code: 3H2VS3RLPU
- Enter captcha characters in the next field as shown on screen.
In Person Application:
- Attend the local police station of the city you reside in, with the completed documents.
- Criminal Check form is needed which can be requested from club with two picture ID’s.
The completed CRC will be sent to Greater Vancouver United Sports Club.
All team officials must also carry a District Approved Identification Card at practices and games.
If you have completed a CRC in the last 3 years through the Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Review Program then you can share your existing results with the club rather than requesting a new CRC.